Friday 12 October 2012

Injustice


That, My Friend, Is Injustice!!
Justice has not yet been served on my ‘mother’ from the time that I was living with her. From the age of seven to the age of fourteen I was neglected. I was living with my ‘mother’ and her fiancée. We always went out for dinner and I was therefore malnourished. I was not clothed properly for those seven years either. There were many other things she did, but there is not enough room on this page to write it all. I believe this is injustice because she neglected me, which is child abuse last time I checked. She did not have any repercussions against her, and I know that leaving her house actually made her happy. This is injustice because she broke the law, her own morals, and almost put her child in the hospital. She has not had any punishment other than paying child support instead of receiving it. Also, she did not use the child support on her child. My ‘mother’ kept claiming me as a dependant on taxes and claiming the child tax credit cheque even after I moved out. Basically, she used me to get some extra money and only kept me for that reason. That, my friend, is injustice.

No comments:

Post a Comment